Abracadabra! A More Effective Business!

As a kid I used to love the classic toy "Magic 8 Ball". I'd quickly grab it and ask all those childhood oh-so important questions like: "Will I get an A+ on the test?" or "Are we going to have a snow day tomorrow?" or "Will I be rich when I grow up?" I'd shake that thing like there was no tomorrow and slowly turn it over opening one eye at a time to reveal the magical answer. Ok, I'll admit it... if I didn't get the answer I wanted, I'd shake it even harder and try again! Now as an adult and busy business owner I wish I had a Magic 8 Ball that could provide detailed specific answers to my questions: "What should I cook for dinner tonight?" "What clothes should I part with in my closet?" "What do I need to do to make a lot more money?" If you asked it, "What can I do to be more effective in my business?" I would venture to say it would share the following practical advice: ..»
Abracadabra! A More Effective Business! Abracadabra! A More Effective Business! Reviewed by Unknown on 09 December Rating: 5

No comments:

Trending News

Powered by Blogger.